Thursday, November 20, 2008

A mouse

Mice & me do not get along! Not at all.....I don't care how cute anyone says they are. I have many stories about me & these mice.....UGH!!!! I am just grossed out already!!!!!!!!!!

Today....I am finally going to update my blog & Nathan is sitting with me watching Doodlebops. (Sitting nice too! WOW- miracles do happen) Rowdie (our dog) has just come in & Nathan says "MOM, Rowdie looks like he is chewing on a rat." I am thinking to myself oh it is probably another dog toy he stole from the neighbors dogs but I decide to look anyhow......WHAT THE HECK!!!! It is a mouse------OK Can I puke now?....He is not even alive & I am standing on the couch & calling David on the cell phone (LIKE HE CAN HELP ME RIGHT THIS MINUTE).....phone goes to voice mail!!!! OMG ---come on David I need ya! Ok, it's me, Bizzy & a mouse OH ya Rowdie too!......Ok,I am a MOM....What do you do? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! IS THERE A BOOK FOR THINGS LIKE THIS!!!!! I open the door & Rowdie takes the mouse out. Now the dilemma is this Rowdie is scratching the door?Freezing out there! But will not drop the mouse! Anyone have any ideas? P.S. Can I use bleach on his mouth????

1 comment:

Karla said...

I am not laughing at you, I am laughing with you. Don't think bleach in the dog's mouth would be too good though...Call your vet maybe. When we lived in Duluth, we had a field mouse-on the kitchen floor. I scooped it up in a rubbermaid, slapped the lid on and delivered it to my landlord, who just kind of laughed at me. The next day he brought us decon... but that doesn't help ya outside! xoxox